Terms of Trade
1. In General
- Businesses, companies and institutions are exempt from the Cancellation Rights described in these terms.
- Company information
Phone: +45 93940102
EU VAT# DK39101815
2. Acceptance of order
- When you place an order in our web shop, it is not a binding legal commitment. This means we can cancel your order because of mistyping, technical problems, us not being able to deliver and other similar situations.
- When you have made an order in our webshop, the system will automatically generate an email message that confirms we have received your order. This is not a binding receipt.
- When we have expedited your order, we will send you a message with the invoice attached.
- The prices displayed on the webshop may be with or without VAT. If there is VAT applied to the order this will be specified in check out.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- We may cancel your order if the prices on the webpage have been much off for some reason. An example of this could be an item that should cost 500EUR, has been sold for 50EUR.
- We usually ship orders within 5 working days. If you have ordered customizations of any kind, the delivery time may be longer.
- If we cannot expedite an order as soon as promised, we will contact the customer to find an arrangement.
- Orders that differ from what we normally receive, may be delayed if we need to investigate the possibility of fraud.
- You may choose your preferred method of delivery at checkout.
- It is not possible to pick up the goods from our address.
5. Payment methods
- It is possible to with Visa, Mastercard and more with Stripe.
- Danish customers can pay with Viabill.
- Bank Transfer. Bachs.
- EAN-payment. For Danish businesses only.
- We do not charge any transactional fees, but your bank may charge fees for bank transfer. Viabill (Danish customers only) is free to use, but if you do not honour the payment deadlines there is a 39kr fee. Read more about it on Viabills homepage.
- Payment cards will not be charged before the order is sent.
- Alle payments are handled by third party and the payment information is not visible to us. EAN-payments differ in the way we collect the information and issue an invoice manually.
6. Tax, VAT and fees
- All private EU consumers and Danish companies are subject to VAT.
- EU companies with a valid EU VAT registration number (Except Danish), are exempt from VAT. In order for companies to purchase without VAT the must enter their VAT registration number at checkout. If it is validated by the VIES look up the order may go through without VAT. The order must be delivered to an official company address to avoid fraud. Please note the above-mentioned functionality is not active at the moment.
- All customers residing outside the EU, can buy without VAT. Your local authorities may charge tax and fees for your order. You will answer to these charges as the buyer.
- VAT is 25% in Denmark and will be applied to all orders sent within the EU.
7. Cancellation rights
- As a consumer you have 20 days cancellation rights when you buy from us.
- The 20 days cancellation period when you receive the products. If an order is split up the cancellation period start when you receive the last shipment.
- If you wish to cancel the order and return the items you can use the onsite contact formula on the “Info” page. You can also call us on +45 93940102. If you call us please have your invoice ready.
- You cannot cancel the purchase by refusing to receive the package or not picking it up. You must give us a clear notice through the proper channels.
- After you have notified us that you wish to use your cancellation rights, you must ship the package back to us within 14 days. The customer is responsible for the costs of returning the products.
- Products that have been customized as to your request are exempt from the cancellation rights, as we cannot sell them to anyone else.
8. Refunds returning products
- If the product has depreciated in value, because you have handled it, used in any other way than necessary to establish the nature or functionality of the product, you will only get a partial refund.
- The refund is calculated from its commercial value, IE how much we can sell it for, if at all. This means that you in some cases only get a refund on shipping.
- We issue a refund in 30 days at the latest after we have received a notice from you that you wish to cancel the order. We do however reserve the right to withhold the funds until we have received the products from you.
- We refund the original shipping cost to you as well, but not by more than the amount that equals the cheapest shipping option we offered when you placed the order. This means if you have chosen a premium shipping option, you may not get a full refund on the shipping.
- We refund the funds by the same provider as you used to pay us usually. We will contact you to make other arrangements, if it is not possible, or if there are other concerns.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the order if it is in connection with your cancellation rights.
- If the products become damaged during shipping or get lost, you will be the one responsible. That is why we strongly recommend you use traceable and insured shipping – GLS is a viable option within EU.
- Enclose a copy of the invoice in the package.
- Make sure you get a receipt when you hand the package over to the shipping company. Then if it doesn’t show up, you can make a claim against the shipping company.
- We do not receive packages sent as COD (Collect on Delivery).
- Package should be shipped to:
10. Gift Cards
- Gift Cards can be used in our shop on all our products.
- Gift cards can be used on several orders, meaning you do not have to spend it all on one order.
- A gift cards is strictly personal and the code should be kept safe, as to avoid abuse. We are not able to see if someone else makes a purchase with the code intended for the rightful owner. The owner of the card is responsible for any loss on this account.
- We charge a 175DKK fee for refunding any amount left on the Gift Card.
- When using a gift card the minimum amount in the cart is 150DKK.
11. Product Warranty
- When shopping on a Danish website you always have 24 months warranty. We do however offer 36 months warranty. Batteries and mounting material is exempted from warranty.
- If you have a valid warranty claim, as to our Terms and Conditions, you may have your product repaired, exchanged, get a full or partial refund. This all depends on the situation.
- You must always make a warranty claim as soon as possible, after you find a fault, and always within 2 months.
- If your warranty claim is valid, we will refund your just expenses for shipping, which in general is considered to be the cheapest option.
- The warranty does not cover incorrect usage or operation. Se point 12 for some pointers.
- The products must be returned in a packing that insures the product remains undamaged.
- Keep the receipt so we can refund your expenses.
- Products purchased from the old company, before the date of 23.11.2017, are not covered by this warranty, as this is another company. We have chosen to do warranty repairs with no cost to the customer from the old company. Conditions are the customer must produce an invoice and hold the expenses for shipping the clock to be repaired to and from us.
12. Correct use
- Our products are only to be used indoors at living room temperature.
- You must follow the product manual.
- The clock hands must not be touched and you must make sure the rotate freely without touching anything or each other.
- Products may not be used offshore or in aviation.
- Small parts, batteries and packing material should be kept safe from children and animals.
- The owner, customer, caretaker, user must take the necessary steps to keep the product, small parts, batteries and packing material safe from children and animals.
- Batteries of lesser quality must not be used, as they impact the durability of the clock in a negative way.
- We recommend top grade batteries from Duracell and Energizer. Batteries from Aldi are known to cause problems with leakage and must not be used.
- When disposing of the products or packing material please do so in a responsible manner, in accordance with local regulations.
13. Liability disclaimers
- In no case shall Timedots APS, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
- When you purchase products from Timedots APS, you agree to assume all risks related to and/or arising from your ownership and use of the merchandise and agree to indemnify and hold Timedots APS harmless from any and all claims brought by any person or entity against Timedots APS related to and/or arising from your ownership and/or use of the product.
- In no event shall Timedots APS be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages, to property or life, whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of our products.
- We do under no circumstances issue refunds or compensations of any sort, by a larger amount than the products purchase price, shipping expenses and other expenses directly related to the order.
- We take no responsibility for direct or indirect damage, loss or any consequences caused to property or life, from or in connection with, the use of our products, packing material, small or bigger parts.
- We take no responsibility of any damages to people, animals, any living thing, physical, psychological, property damage, loss of income, any direct or indirect consequence, from handling, mounting and operation of our products.
- We take no responsibility of any damages to people, animals, any living thing, physical, psychological, property damage, loss of income, any direct or indirect consequence, caused by malfunction such as the clocks stopping or keeping incorrect time or any other functional failure.
- We take no responsibility of any damages to people, animals, any living thing, physical, psychological, property damage, loss of income, any direct or indirect consequence, caused by the clock falling of the wall or in similar circumstances.
- You should always try to find a solution with us first.
- If we cannot agree on a solution or arrangement, customers in the EU can make a complaint here: http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
Terms and Conditions for using this website and our services
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms and Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you a minor.
Note: This document does do not affect warranty on our products, or our obligation to provide you with the correct products as promised on this site, as outlined in our Trade Terms.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
- Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, Timedots and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
- You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
- Users are free to share, in accordance with all of our terms, material on this site with friends and family, via social media, blog or any communication media.
- You may not use any material found on this website in political, religious or racial campaigns or context.
- All items sold via this webshop are designed by Timedots, built by Timedots and all the Intellectual Property Rights belong to Timedots APS. Under no circumstances may our product or designs be reproduced without our explicit consent.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
- Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and Timedots APS may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
4. Your Content
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant Timedots APS a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. Timedots APS reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
5. No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Timedots APS makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
6. Limitation of liability
In no event shall Timedots APS, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Timedots APS, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Timedots APS from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
9. Variation of Terms
Timedots APS is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
Timedots APS shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.